To make the stay with us as pleasant and safe as possible for everyone, we have drawn up a number of measures.
• You should always try to keep 2 meters distance from others, except your familie.
• We have a mask obligation in public places (reception / shop / sanitary etc)
• Disinfect your hands everywhere before entering
• Do not shake hands
• Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 25 seconds
• Cough and sneeze into a tissue or on the inside of your elbow
• Use tissue paper and throw it away afterwards
• Immediately report if someone has a fever of more than 38 degrees and has a severe cough or breathing problem, please contact the campsite by telephone. For mild complaints (nose cold, mild cough, fever up to 38 degrees) you do not have to call, but avoid contact with others until you feel better again. Does anyone in your family have complaints? Then you will also stay indoors.
If possible, you are requested to register alone and please pay by card. For questions regarding your stay or other information, it is best to contact us by phone to avoid a full reception.
A maximum of 2 people is allowed in the shop. Please only touch what you want to purchase. Bread can be ordered via WhatsApp, under mention of name and place number.
Also here please pay by card.
The restaurant/terrace is opened with face protection untill your sitting at your table. When you move trough the building you need to wear a mask.
We rely on your own insight for the use of the buildings. If you think there are too many persons inside, it is up to you to decide to go back later or to move to a quieter building. We also ask for your understanding about closing the building twice a day for thorough cleaning and disinfection. In the meantime, disinfection will also take place without closure. To make it easy for everyone, we ask you to leave everything clean after use.
Please also cover the mouth and nose here, especially at the dishwash sinks.
Please place your caravan / Tent / Trailer tent or camper in such a way that the 2 meter distance is guaranteed.
The accommodations are thoroughly disinfected after each occupancy, please understand if this means that you have to wait a little longer before you can enter or that you have to be rebooked to another number.
During the summer holidays we offer adapted animation with the guidelines that have been prescribed for us.
The indoor pool is open for 70 persons and max 2 hours. You don’t need to reserve in advance to use the pool. The outdoor pool is also open for max 20 persons at the moment.
The public room is open but we ask you to respect the distance.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation with these measures and wish you a pleasant stay at our campsite.
Team Camping Krounebierg