Would you still like to go abroad but not too far away on holiday? Then Luxembourg might be something for you.
At our campsite you can enjoy the peace and nature in Luxembourg, while observing sufficient distance to your neighbors and you will have the feeling that you are away from home.
Of course, we are also shocked by the impact of the Corona virus pandemic and have taken the following measures to protect you as our guest and our employees as much as possible.
• We kindly request you, in order to avoid disappointment, not to arrive without a reservation, but to email or call in advance to see if we have a pitch available. We do not ask for deposits for the rest of the season and cancellation is free of charge.
• We will ensure that you have enough distance from your neighbors at our camping pitches.
• Plexiglass screens have been installed at our reception, shop and bar.
• A hand disinfection dispenser hangs at the reception and the entrances to our sanitary building.
• Our sanitary buildings and rental accommodation will naturally receive extra attention with regard to hygiene. In and around the buildings we also ask you to keep an appropriate distance and to give everyone the space. And to leave the buildings as clean as possible. We ask for your understanding for closing the buildings for thorough cleaning.
• Our restaurant and terrace is open with a mask untill you’r at your table..
• In Luxembourg, the use of face protection is obligated at the moment if a distance of 2 meters is not or cannot be guaranteed, such as in public transport and shops. This may be a mouth mask, but may also be a scarf. Mouth masks are available in most of the supermarkets.
• The most important measure against the Coronavirus is also the simplest and most down-to-earth:
Wash your hands regularly, keep an appropriate distance, and consider each other.
Our measures can be found under News
The 5-star campsite of Krounebierg is beautifully located in the green heart of Luxembourg. Not only will you enjoy our campsite in the beautiful countryside, and the large forests nearby, but also the convenient location in Mersch, from where you can easily explore the whole Luxembourg easily by bike, train, bus or car.
And after a long day, the large swimming pool is tempting for relaxation (two hours continuous free access daily, with a minimum stay of two nights. This offer is not valid for the packages) with a slide, diving boards, a hot bubble bath, a sauna and a large sunbathing area with outdoor activities. Or our free children's pool with a sunbathing area and a playground next to it. All these can be found next to our restaurant with a huge sun terrace, from where you can have not only an excellent view of the children’s swimming pool and the playground, but also a panoramic view over the Mersch while you can enjoy a snack or refreshments.
(all these facility's are opened for the season 2020)
Would you like a sporting holiday?
In that case, our forests with trails for mountain bikers, joggers and hikers, or the almost endless cycling paths in the direct neighbourhood are definitely for you. And then, of course, let's not forget the huge swimming pool directly nearby (two hours continuous free entry daily, with a minimum stay of two nights. This offer is not valid for the packages). Where you can keep yourself in shape. Or where you can relax your body after a sporting day.
Would you like to keep an eye on your work during the holidays? Or would you like to check your e -mail and stay in touch with the world? In that case, you can simply use our free Wi-Fi connection practically everywhere on the whole campsite.
This is why you can simply have one point for reaching everything that you can see and experience in Luxembourg: Campsite Krounebierg. We hope to welcome you to our site, so that you can also become one of our satisfied guests.